|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
You'll get 1 DOCX100% SSL Secure
Ev Hales - Individual Painting Critique Service
Finding an artistic mentor who challenges you and provides critical analysis of your work is a bit like finding a needle in a haystack. Finding a respected, talented artist willing to offer individual critiques is even more difficult.
After many requests to step into this arena, Ev Hales has decided to trial a one-on-one critique service to artists.
This program is in a trail stage and will be reviewed at the end of three months
How the service works?
A subscription for 12 months or 10 reviews (whichever limit is accessed first.)
This subscription includes monthly contact and generalist information as well as 10 personalized reviews. If you wish to use the service more frequently you can reapply for another subscription once the 10 reviews have been used. After a 12 month period the subscription will lapse even if not all of the 10 assessments have been used.
For either service you need to provide:
1. Image of the artwork - (file size about 1 MG for easy transference).
2. Your aim for this painting – what you were trying to achieve.
3. The size of the art work - the surface and medium used.
4. Specific concerns you have about the piece.
You will receive an evaluation sheet to fill this information into at time of purchase- or you can email Ev
What you will receive:
Replies will be within 72 hours (most times sooner).
1. My response to how your image communicates BEFORE I look at any of the information you have provided, i.e. - a completely objective view.
2. I will then read your feedback and relook at the work, evaluating how I think you can resolve issues you have raised to facilitate a resolution you are looking for. I will also include issues I can see in the work.On occasions I may provide several resolutions and you can choose which best suits your aims.